All items are packed securely in our Large Wheel Bag. This large duffle bag features multiple pockets and wheels for easy mobility. Individual components are placed in waterproof bags and neatly organized in the wheel bag for easy access. Never be stranded without these essential items in the trunk of your car. Hand-assembled in the USA.
See more vehicle safety kits.
The kit includes the following:
Food and Water: The food and water in this kit have a 5-year shelf life.
(9) 400-Calorie Food Bars (3600 calories)
(24) 4 oz. Water Pouches
(20) Water Purification Tablets – each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
(2) 1-Liter Hydration Bags with Straw
(1) Water Filtration Bottle
Shelter and Warmth: These supplies will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions.
(4) Emergency Ponchos With Hoods
(4) Emergency Survival Blankets
(2) Warm Fleece Blankets
(1) Emergency Tube Tent with Rope
(4) Body Warmers
(1) Large Tarpaulin
Light and Communication: These items can come in handy if you experience a home power outage, car trouble, or other emergencies.
(1) Emergency Candle
(1) Emergency Bright Stick
(1) Multi-Function Auto Guardian Flashlight
(1) Emergency 4-in-1 Radio Flashlight (never needs batteries)
(1) 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
(1) Box of Waterproof Matches
First Aid: A first aid kit can be used to treat minor injuries and protect against more serious health threats in a disaster.
(1) Deluxe First Aid Kit
(30) Adhesive bandages (1 ¾” x 3/8”)
(35) Adhesive bandages (3” x ¾”)
(15) Alcohol pads
(10) Cotton tip applicators
(1) Elastic bandage (2”)
(4) Finger splints
(1) First aid guide
(2) Gauze pads (2” x 2”)
(2) Gauze pads (3” x 3”)
(2) Gauze pads (4” x 4”)
(1) Instant cold pack
(1) Reusable Case
(1) Roll of gauze (2”)
(1) Roll of tape
Tools: These items can be useful when you need help with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter.
(1) 50 Ft. of Paracord
(1) Multi-Function Pocket Knife
(1) Safety Goggles
(1) Sewing Kit
(1) Infectious-Waste Bag
(1) Pair Leather-Palm Gloves
(1) Reflective Triangle
(1) Tow Rope – 10 Ft.
(1) Bungee cords
(1) Oil Funnel
(1) Car Battery Jumper Cables
(1) Compact Multi-Function Shovel
(1) Portable Cooking Stove (includes Fuel Tablets)
(1) 16 oz. Steel Cup
(1) Roll of Duct Tape
(4) Reusable Face Masks
Hygiene and Sanitation: Hygiene is important in a disaster; staying clean can protect against infection, disease, and depression.
(4) Hygiene Kits
(1) Bar of soap
(1) Pocket Tissues
(3) Wet wipes
Other: These items are useful for relieving stress and supporting activity under challenging conditions.
(1) Golf Pencil
(1) Survival Playing Cards – 52 cards illustrating valuable survival skills that will educate and entertain you in an emergency
Emergency Survival Kit Information:
This kit was designed using advice from experts in the field of emergency preparedness. It follows guidelines offered by government agencies and nonprofit preparedness organizations.